Hello everyone, I want to first thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoy this series I have put together. Meet Me Monday is a series that will allow you to get to know the person behind the camera. I take care of capturing my clients memories so they can share with loved ones and friends and it is also important for me to take care of my clients getting to know me for who I am. Throughout this series I will tell you four quick things about me to give you a deeper insight on who I am.
- I live in the outskirts of Pearland, Texas which is a mini city outside of Houston, Texas. I love being able to step outside my front door and look up at the stars. There is something about a clear sky at night that puts me at ease and also makes me wonder what else is out there. Aliens… Maybe. Life on Mars… A huge possibility.
- I am married to an awesome man, Marcos, that takes care of me (and by this I mean he puts up with my goofy antics on an everyday basis) and our kids. We have two wonderful kids Marcos Jr and Danessa that keep us laughing and on our feet. On a normal day you can find us at home with toys covering the living room floor and movies playing in the background. We are homebodies and are in constant chill mode.
- I love to read. Ever since I was little you would find me in my room reading books. The only thing that has changed is that I listen to my books on Audible due to having two young children. There is something about having a book in my hand that prompts my kids to need me more. My favorite books of all time are the Harry Potter series. I have read them all and continue to watch the movies.
- Current read: The Family Shift by Rodney and Michelle Gage:
- I am a candy lover. My favorite candy is Twizzlers and since I was a teenager I always have a bag handy. It’s so bad that my husband feeds my addiction when he goes to the store lol. I would say one day I will come to my senses and ditch the sweets in order to save my teeth, but I know I would be lying and that’s something I don’t want to do. Bring on the dentures!!!
If you like this getting to know me series don’t forget to subscribe to receive new blog post and content weekly. See you next week!!